Organizers: Estonian Pool Federation and Lithuanian Pool Federation in association with Olympic-Online and Latvian Billiard Federation.
Venue: Baribal Poolclub, Riia highway 4, Tartu, Estonia.
2012 April 28
• 9:00 Start of matches
• 10:30 Opening Ceremony
• 11:00 Continue of matches
2012 April 29
• 10:00 Quater Finals
• 11:30 Semi Finals
• 13:00 Finals
• 14:30 Award Ceremony
Prize fund: 65% of all received entry fees.
• A shirt with a collar (polo shirt) with short or long sleeves. It is not allowed to wear the shirt outside of the trousers.
• One colored trousers, preferrably black. No jeans look alike.
• Trousers matching belt.
• Black shoes and socks.
• No sweaters are allowed except with head referees agreement.
• No headwear is allowed.
• Clothing must be neat and tidy.
Please advise that no exceptions are made
• The qualifying stages chаrt will consist of the winners and losers side. In case there is more than 64 participants then the last 32 will play knock out stages. In case there is less than 64 participants then the last 16 will play knock out stages.
• Brake: Special „frоm the box only“ rule apply. All matches alternative brake.
• All participants must announce participation by sending announcement to local federations not later than 25th of April. Each federation is responsible to inform BPL organizers about the participants and guarantee that all entry fees are paid.
• The draw is made 26th of April and published within the same day on local federation websites.
• The participants (both women and men division) must pay an entry fee in amount of 30 euros in case they have purchased a yearly licence frоm their local federation. Provided that the participant has not purchased a licence the entry fee is 90 euros.
• No smoking is allowed during time-out.
• Time-out can be taken by the player on his own brake. In case the time out is for some reason taken at oponents break then the oponent will be added one won rack, i.e. in case the score is 3:2 then the score will be 3:3.
• No exceptions are made unles with the agreement of the head referee
• All the disputes between participants are resolved by head referee. The participants have the right to forward a written disagreement application of the head referees decision to the organising commitees email firstname.lastname@example.org within one week after the
event is held. Each forwarded disagreement application fee is 25 EUR that must be forwarded to the organising commitee. In case the organising commitee finds that the participant disagreement is justified the disagreement application fee in amount of 25 euros is refunded to the participant and further actions regarding the decision are forwarded to the participant, referee and any other party involved.
Tournament director: Tomas Brikmanis
Head referree of the stage: Will be announced later.