Mezz Cues Baltic Pool League 2018
Organizers: Estonian Billiard Federation, Lithuanian Pool Federation, Latvian Pool Federation, Belarusian Association of Billiard Sports and Finnish Billiard Federation.
Venue: ENTRY billiard club, Kęstučio str. 71, Kaunas, Lithuania.
12th of May 2018
- 8:30 Doors open
- 9:30 Start of 1st session
- 10:45 Opening ceremony
- 11:00 Continue of play
13th of May 2018
- 10:00 Quater finals
- 11:30 Semifinals
- 14:00 Final
- 16:00 Award ceremony
Distance: open division race to 6, women and old boys divisions race to 5 and. Play-off stage race +1.
Prize fund: 70% of all received entry fees.
- A shirt with a collar (polo shirt) with short or long sleeves. It is not allowed to wear the shirt outside of the trousers.
- One coloured trousers, preferably black. No jeans look alike.
- Trousers matching the belt.
- Black shoes and socks.
- No sweaters are allowed except with head referees agreement.
- No headwear is allowed.
- Clothing must be neat and tidy.
Accommodation: Due to NATO summit all hotels in Kaunas are overbooked. The organizer will do the best to help find the accommodation. However if possible please look for the suitable hotel at www.booking.com or apartment to rent at www.airbnb.com Thank you for the understanding.
- Brake: Special „out of the box“ rule applies. All matches alternative break.
- All participants must announce participation by sending an announcement to local federations or registering at http://balticpoolleague.eu/events/2018/1/registration.html or sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 9th of May, 2018.
- The draw is made 10th of May 2018 and published within the same day on official BPL website www.balticpoolleague.eu.
- The participants in women and old boys divisions must pay an entry fee in the amount of 30 euros.
- The participants in men/open division must pay an entry fee in the amount of 40 euros.
- Time-out can be taken by the player on his own brake. In case the timeout is for some reason taken at opponents break then the opponent will be added one won rack, i.e. in case the score is 3:2 then the score will be 3:3.
- No smoking is allowed during a time-out.
- No exceptions are made unless with the agreement of the head referee
- All the disputes between participants are resolved by head referee. The participants have the right to forward a written disagreement application of the head referees decision to the organising committee email email@example.com within one week after the event is held. Each forwarded disagreement application fee is 50 EUR that must be forwarded to the organising committee. In case the organising committee finds that the participant disagreement is justified the disagreement application fee in the amount of 50 euros is refunded to the participant and further actions regarding the decision are forwarded to the participant, referee and any other party involved.
- Prize money will be paid during award ceremony only.
Tournament director Tomas Brikmanis Stage head referee Gintaras Petrovas