Mezz Cues Baltic Pool League 2019
Organizers: Estonian Billiard Federation, Lithuanian Pool Federation, Latvian Pool Federation, Belarusian Association of Billiard Sports, Finnish Billiard Federation and Russian Association of Billiard Sports
Venue: PLAYPOOL billiard center, pr. Kultury 41, «Park House» shopping center, St. Petersburg, Russia.
25th of May 2019
- 8:30 Doors open
- 9:00 Start of 1st session
- 10:30 Oppening ceremony
- 11:00 Continue of play
26th of May 2019
- 8:30 Doors open
- 9:00 Continue of play
- 9:30 Start of U15 division
- 14:30 Semi finals
- 16:00 Final
- 17:30 Award ceremony
Distance: open division – race to 6, women and oldboys divisions – race to 5 and. U15 division – race to 3. Play-off stage – race +1.
Prize fund: 70% of all received entry fees + 1000 Euro added by PLAYPOOL .
- A shirt with a collar (polo shirt) with short or long sleeves. It is not allowed to wear the shirt outside of the trousers.
- One colored trousers, preferrably black. No jeans look alike.
- Trousers matching belt.
- Black shoes and socks.
- No sweaters are allowed except with head referees agreement.
- No headwear is allowed.
- Clothing must be neat and tidy.
- «Grand Canyon» apart-hotel http://grandcanyon-hotel.ru. Price 50 euros per double room per night. Special price is valdid with promotion code <<balticpool>>.
- In mens/open division the qualifying stages chart consists of the winners and losers side. In case there is more than 64 participants then the last 32 play knock out stages. In case there is less than 64 participants then the last 16 play knock out stages.
- In womens division the qualifying stages chart consists of the winners and losers side. In case there is more than 16 participants then the last 8 play knock out stages. In case there is less than 16 participants then the last 4 play knock out stages.
- In oldboys division the qualifying stages chart consists of the winners and losers side. In case there is more than 16 participants then the last 8 play knock out stages. In case there is less than 16 participants then the last 4 play knock out stages.
- In U15 division the qualifying stages chart consists of the winners and losers side. In case there are more than 16 participants then the last 8 play knock out stages. In case there are less than 16 participants then the last 4 play knock out stages.
- U15 participants born 2004 and younger.
- Brake: Special „out of the box“ rule applies. All matches alternative brake.
- All participants must announce participation by sending announcement to local federations or registering at http://balticpoolleague.eu/events/2018/2/registration.html or sending email to email@example.com not later than 23rd of May, 2019.
- The draw is made 24th of May, 2019 and published within the same day on official BPL webiste www.balticpoolleague.eu.
- The participants in women and oldboys divisions must pay an entry fee in amount of 30 euros.
- The participants in men/open division must pay an entry fee in amount of 40 euros.
- Time-out can be taken by the player on his own brake. In case the time out is for some reason taken at oponents break then the oponent will be added one won rack, i.e. in case the score is 3:2 then the score will be 3:3.
- No smoking is allowed during time-out.
- No exceptions are made unles with the agreement of the head referee
- All the disputes between participants are resolved by head referee. The participants have the right to forward a written disagreement application of the head referees decision to the organising commitees email firstname.lastname@example.org within one week after the event is held. Each forwarded disagreement application fee is 50 EUR that must be forwarded to the organising commitee. In case the organising commitee finds that the participant disagreement is justified the disagreement application fee in amount of 50 euros is refunded to the participant and further actions regarding the decision are forwarded to the participant, referee and any other party involved.
- Prize money will be paid during award ceremony only.
Tournament director Platon Bochorishvili Stage head referree Michail Andrejev
We use TournamentService.net to process your applications.
If you want this form to be filled automatically in the future, register once for our tournament on the TournamentService website
Your data will be stored in COOKIE files of your device and will be used for registration later.