Organizers: Estonian Billiard Federation, Lithuanian Pool Federation, Latvian Pool Federation, Belarusian Association of Billiard Sports and Finnish Billiard Federation.
Venue: Arena Billiards, Savanoriu 363, Kaunas, Lithuania.
10th of November 2018
- 9:00 Doors open
- 9:30 Opening ceremony
- 10:00 Start of matches
11th of November 2018
- 11:00 Semifinals
- 13:00 Finals
- 15:00 Award ceremony
Distance: women and old boys race to 6 and men race to 8. Semifinal and final +2.
Entry fee: 30 euros (for all divisions).
Prize fund: 5000 Euros
Women dv. Old boys dv. Men dv.
1st - 500 EUR 1st - 500 EUR 1st - 1200 EUR
2nd - 250 EUR 2nd - 250 EUR 2nd - 600 EUR
3rd - 125 EUR 3rd - 125 EUR 3rd - 300 EUR 5th–8th - 150 EUR
- A shirt with a collar (polo shirt) with short or long sleeves. It is not allowed to wear the shirt outside of the trousers.
- One coloured trousers, preferably black. No jeans look alike.
- Trousers matching the belt.
- Black shoes and socks.
- No sweaters are allowed except with head referees agreement.
- No headwear is allowed.
- Clothing must be neat and tidy.
Participants: Best 8 ranked women, best 8 ranked old boys and best 32 ranked men players are invited to take part in final BPL event. The list of players: http://balticpoolleague.eu/events/2018/final
Players with shared ranking points are also invited.
- In women divisions, 8 double elimination chart will be used. 4 best players by BPL ranking will be seeded and the rest of places will be decided by draw.
- In old boys divisions, 8 double elimination chart will be used. 4 best players by BPL ranking will be seeded and the rest of places will be decided by draw.
- In men’s division, 32 double elimination chart will be used. 8 best players by BPL ranking will be seeded and the rest of places will be decided by draw.
- Brake: Special „out of the box“ rule applies. All matches alternative break.
- All participants must confirm participation by sending an announcement to BPL organizers or local federations not later than 2nd of November, 2018. Each federation is responsible to inform the BPL organizers about the participants.
- The participant must pay an entry fee in the amount of 30 euros.
- The draw is made before the start of the tournament on the 10th of November.
- No smoking is allowed during a time-out.
- Time-out can be taken by the player on his own brake. In case the time-out is for some reason taken at the opponent’s break then the opponent will be added one won rack, i.e. in case the score is 3:2 then the score will be 3:3.
- No exceptions are made unless with the agreement of the head referee
Tournament director Tomas Brikmanis Stage head referee Gintaras Petrovas